As a le Plan Manager participant, you choose the services you use, the providers you engage, and how much of your budget you allocate to them. You maintain total control over when and how those services are delivered.
Being plan managed relieves you of provider and price restrictions that are imposed by being agency managed, without the additional time commitment of paying bills that comes with self-management.
How Plan Management Works:
- You access services and your providers send us your invoices
- We claim from the NDIS and pay the providers on your behalf
- We send you monthly statements to help you track your plan spending
le Plan Manager handles task such as:
- Making payments to providers
- The processing of claims
- Providing monthly budget statements